The Airport Health Club believes that personal training is one of the most time-effective and efficient ways to get and stay in shape. There are endless opportunities with our professional staff here at the Club. When you first join the Club you will get a Fitness Orientation with a Personal Trainer where you will go over our exercise machines, free group classes or training options that are right for your fitness and comfort level. Below is a brochure on Fitness Orientations.
- Private and Semi-private Personal Training
- Pilates Personal Training
- Yoga Personal Training
- Therapeutic Yoga Personal Training,
- Clinical Stretching: StretchRx – booked in the Pain and Performance Clinic
- Personal Training for Children and Youth
- Sports Specific Training
- Aquatic Personal Training
- Post-Rehab Personal Training
For more information and/or to book a session you can contact Aleshia Sbragia-Freyer, our Fitness and Wellness Director.
T: 707.521.2448 | E: email@example.com.