Drop-in play is open to all. Come and have fun playing with others. No fee. Below are the drop-in hours.
*Please note that pickleball is played indoors only when outdoor play is preempted by weather. Check in advance on the Pickleball WhatsApp to confirm that nets will be set up indoors.
- Mondays: 9:00am – 11:45am, 5:00pm – 7:45pm
- Tuesdays: 9:00am – 11:45am, 5:00pm – 7:45pm
- Wednesdays: 9:00am – 11:45am, 5:00pm – 7:45pm
- Thursdays: 9:00am – 11:45am, 5:00pm – 7:45pm
- Fridays: 9:00am – 11:45am, 5:00pm – 7:45pm
- Saturdays: 9:00am – 1:30pm
- Sundays: 9:00am – 1:30pm
We offer free Pickleball skills clinics monthly for new players.
We offer group classes and private or semi-private lessons for all levels of players.
Adam MacKinnon, available Thursday afternoons and evenings only.
Upcoming classes with Adam:
Pickleball and Ping Pong are the perfect first paddle sports for kids! In this camp, kids will learn the fundamentals of how to rally and play both pickleball and ping pong. Focus on fun play while learning basic techniques and improving hand eye coordination!
Classes are offered on a drop-in basis, please RSVP prior to attending.
If you would like to order an Airport Club pickleball shirt please follow this link.